This is my bike, 2008. KTM 690 Enduro. I bought it used, but it never saw off road until I got it. When it came to my yard, it was bone stock, except Wings muffler and Evo 1 air box lid with foam filter.
I wanted it to stay as close to stock as possible, so I was careful not to push it too far with farkling. In next period, I will try to present all modifications I did so far.
List of modification and improvements I did (details coming soon):
- Custom map,
- Removed tail plate carrier and rear turn signals,
- All grounds cleaned, sanded and treated with cooper grease,
- Air box sealed with rubber tape,
- Fan housing protected with rubber strip,
- Radiator difuser fixed with plastic ties instead of bolts,
- Side fairings fixed with plastic ties instead of bolts,
- Fuel line protected,
- Brake pedal reinforced.
List of add-ons I have on bike (details coming soon):
Evo 1 Airbox lid,
KTM Foam filter,
Perun moto custom Handlebar risers,
Touratech Montana bracket,
Perun moto custom Skid plate,
Perun moto Rear brake cylinder protection,
Touratech Pannier rack,
Perun moto Add-on plates for Touratech Pannier rack,
Perun moto Luggage rack,
Perun moto Subframe reinforcement kit,
Perun moto Custom shock collar,
Custom made front haul loop.