Perun moto Yamaha Tenere 700 R12 Bar clamp AMPS - Installation Instructions
Content of the kit
Upper bar clamp (with countersunk holes)
Lower bar clamp (with logos)
Stand-off (billet aluminum piece)
4 x M5x25 countersunk bolt
4 x M4x20 button head bolt
4 x M4x30 button head bolt
4 x M4 flat washer
1. Remove the windscreen.
2. Position the R12 Bar clamp as shown on the photo, on the middle of the bar.
Part with countersunk holes is facing the rider. Part with the logos is facing the windscreen.
Fix it using M5x25 bolts.
3. Make sure the gap is even everywhere.
Do not overtighten the bolts, be careful not to strip the them (stainless steel bolts are used).
4. If you are fixing the GPS or phone bracket directly to the R12 Bar clamp, use M4x20 buttonhead bolts and M4 washers.
5. If you are using the provided stand-off, place it on the R12 Bar clamp, as shown below. Than put the GPS or phone bracket on top of it and use M4x30 buttonhead bolts and washers to bolt it to the R12 Bar clamp.
Make sure to use M4 washers! Do not overtighten the M4 bolts - usually GPS or phone brackets have rubbery inserts.
6. Make sure the angle is good and that there is enough clearance to install and remove GPS or phone.
7. Check if everything is secure and re-install the windscreen.