Installation instructions are same for all bikes (790/1090/1190/1290 Adventure R/S).
1A. Remove Perun moto KTM 790/1X90 Top Luggage rack, if it is installed. Keep shorter spacers (R20 H=9 mm), you will need it.
1B. Remove OEM tail rack.
2. Remove OEM grab handles.
3. Place M6x20 bolts into countersunk holes on one side, as shown.
4. Rotate the rack and place it on flat surface, keeping the bolts in place.
5. Place one bracket as shown, use provided bolts, washers and nuts and tighten them loosely, so sub-plate can move. It is important NOT TO tighten the bolts and nuts before everything is assembled, to prevent aligning issues.
6. Insert M8 bolts as shown below. Use countersunk washers. Shorter bolts (M8X30) are for rear holes. Longer bolts (M8X35) are for front holes.
7. Now lightly tighten M6 bolts and nuts, just enough to keep everything connected. Sub-plates should still be able to move freely.
8. Repeat for other side. Result should look like this.
9. Place spacers as shown. Shorter spacers (9 mm) to rear holes. Use 13 mm spacers in front holes.
10. Align everything and tighten all bolts evenly, starting from rear M8 bolts, followed by front M8 bolts and M6 bolts (connecting sub-plate and top plate) at the end. Use allen key and insert it through holes on the rack, as shown.
11. Check if everything is aligned and tighten up. Make sure nothing is loose. Recheck the bolts after few hundred kilometers.