Designed for 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure, but should fit all 28.6 mm (1 1/8) handlebars with separate left and right handlebar clamp.
Content of the hardware kit
1. Disassemble the clamp.
2. Clean the handlebar, between left and right handlebar clamp.
3. Position the lower piece.
4. Place the upper piece and align the holes.
5. Place M6x25 bolts in the bolt holes and fully tighten. Clamp will still rotate freely.
6. Insert M6x20 bolts in the remaining holes. Use provided washers. Tighten bolts by hand, equally.
7. Position GPS cradle in one of several positions. Use provided M4 button head bolts and washers. Threaded holes are blind - use longer bolts if they don't bottom out. If they do, use shorter bolts. For Garmin cradles - use shorter bolts. Don't forget the washers!
8. When correct angle is set, tighten front bolts. Make sure they are equally tightened.
9. Place the GPS unit.
10. Check if there is enough clearance for "glove compartment" door. Make necessary adjustments if needed.