Fits all bikes with oversized handlebars (1-1/8" or 28.6 mm) and with split handlebar clamps.
Content of the hardware kit
1. Clean the handlebar, between left and right handlebar clamp.
2. Position and assemble lower and upper piece of the clamp, as shown on the photo below.
M6x20 bolt is closer to the rider.
M6x25 bolt is closer to the dashboard.
Tighten M6x25 to 5-6 Nm.
Adjust the tilt and tighten M6x20 bolt to 5-6 Nm.
3. Place the mounting plate and fix it with M5x10 bolts. No need to tighten too much, hand tight is enough.
4. Position GPS cradle and fix it using provided M4 button head bolts and washers. Don't forget the washers! Hand tight is enough.
5. Make necessary adjustment of the tilt and forward - aft position, if needed.