You are currently browsing Perun moto international store. If you are from the EU, please visit www.perunmoto.eu---
AWAY NOTICE - we will be out of office from June 22nd till July 4th. No packages will be shipped in this period. ---
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Please check Shipping info page
before placing an order!
Installation instructions for KTM 790 Luggage rails.
Contents of the kit, single side (LHS or RHS):
1. Remove the seat (Owners manual 13.5) and remove rear side covers (Owners manual 13.12 and 13.14).
2. Remove M6 bolt with custom washer and remove M5 bolt (marked with green)
3. Place 22 mm clamp as show. As close to the strut as weld allows.
4. Place Luggage Rail as show.
Use 8 mm spacer and M6x25 countersunk bolt on the rear and 19 mm spacer and M5x35 countersunk bolt in the front. Do not tighten up!
Apply Loctite 243 or similar thread locker.
5. Use M6x20 buttonhead bolt to connect the clamp and Luggage rail. Do not tighten up!
Closed clamp sits on top of Luggage Rail tab.
M6 small washer is on top, M6 medium washer is on the bottom.
6. Tighten up the bolts in following order: M5 bolt > M6 rear bolt > M6 bolt on the clamp.
Luggage rail will flex a bit and that is how it is supposed to be.
7. Reinstall the seat.
8. Install Carriers, using M6x20 countersunk bolts, M6 washers and M6 safety nuts.
Carriers for the LHS are straight and carriers for RHS are L-shaped.
Position of the Carriers depends on the bags that will be used.