You are currently browsing Perun moto international store. If you are from the EU, please visit www.perunmoto.eu---
AWAY NOTICE - we will be out of office from June 22nd till July 4th. No packages will be shipped in this period. ---
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Please check Shipping info page
before placing an order!
1. Remove M8 bolt holding foot peg mount and M6 bolt holding rear brake cylinder.
2. Make sure to clean the threads! Threads may be cross-threaded from the factory. If this is the case, carefully repair the threads with the M8x1.25 tap.
3. Place provided spacer into the foot peg mount hole.
4. Place Rear Brake Cylinder Protection and fix it with provided M8 bolt (use provided washer). Do not tighten yet.
5. Place provided M6 bolt, washers and nut. Bolt head should be pointed downwards. Make sure Rear Brake Cylinder Protection fits into the groove on foot peg mount.
6. Torque M6 bolt first, then M8 bolt. M6 has safety nut, no need to torque it insanely. M8 should be torqued to 15 Nm, Loctite 243 can be used.