You are currently browsing Perun moto international store. If you are from the EU, please visit www.perunmoto.eu---
AWAY NOTICE - we will be out of office from June 22nd till July 4th. No packages will be shipped in this period. ---
Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
Please check Shipping info page
before placing an order!
A. Side carrier installation
1. Remove three bolts and OEM side pannier carrier rail.
2. Use provided hardware to mount pre-assembled Side carrier, as per pricture below. 90 degree flanges are on the bottom side.
3. Make sure everything is aligned well and torque to 15 Nm. Re-tighten to same spec after first ride.
4. Repeat on other side, if needed.
B. Tool roll or roll bag installation
It depends on tool roll or roll bag. General instructions below.
1. Use straps as shown below.
2. Place the bag and tighten straps. Make sure to use webbing pass-throughs, if there are any on the bag.
Note: make sure bag isn't too close to the exhaust on RHS. OEM muffler is huge and larger bags can't be used safely. Here is 5 liter bag on bike with OEM muffler.
C. Tool tube (video instructions at the end)
1. You will need hardware from photo below, all supplied with Side carriers.
2. Insert two bolts, larger washers and safety nuts, in Tool tube upper holes, as shown below.
3. Slide in bolts into the slots on Side carrier, as shown below.
4. Slide in bottom bolt, as shown.
5. Place Tool tube in place and tighten everything. Smaller washer is for bottom mounting point.
6. Check everything, and you are set.