Handles are interchangeable (left - right) and can be installed so they point upwards or downwards.
1. Remove M8x60 countersunk bolts from one side, loosen them on the other side.
Remove 20/8.2-13 spacers from the same side.
2. Replace 13 spacers with 9 spacers and insert spacers and Grab handle, as shown. You can use either one, depending on how you prefer them to be mounted - upwards or downwards. Grab handle is above spacers.
3. Re-insert M8x60 countersunk bolt and tighten by hand.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Tighten all four M8x60 bolts to 10-12 Nm. Do not use thread locker!
6. Make sure to re-tighten to specs after first ride.